Want a "silent partner" who helps you to see the best of you, the worst of you and helps you have more success and satisfaction in your current position or something that fits you better?
It is often said that everyone would benefit from working with a coach. So the question is not, "Should I work with a coach to realize more success in my life?" but rather, "Why wouldn't I?"
Do the people around you tell you what they think you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear?
Ask yourself these questions;
- Are there times when you would really like to confidentially discuss your decisions with an objective, experienced business professional?
- If you are a leader would it be helpful to receive some honest feedback?
- Would setting specific goals and being held accountable help you succeed?
- Would you like a custom-tailored approach to uncovering and pursuing your life's purpose?
-Could you use some help improving your hiring, training, evaluating, coaching or disciplinary methods?
- Are you a continuous learner always trying to improve?
- Are you willing to work hard and invest in yourself to get what you want?
- Could a more effective communication style or professional management approach help you to be more successful?
- Are your people skills holding you back?
These are just a few of the ways professional coaching can be of service to you. That is my goal, to help you achieve what you want to achieve, as quickly and easily as possible and have the satisfying life you were meant to have.
Let's get started with a complimentary sample session.
I am happy to provide a complimentary sample session either over the phone, via email or in person if you happen to live in the Minneapolis-St Paul area. Bring whatever you'd like to talk about and we can discuss it at that time. Please contact me via email at email@example.com or call me at (952)929-8905.
This company was established in 1995 and had been responsible for providing outstanding individual executive and business consulting ever since. My specialty is in the area business, executive and career coaching and consulting. My regular customers particularly value absolute confidentiality, my corporate and business experience, a deep sense of compassion with honesty and a sense of humor. My practice is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.